Date(s) - 13/05/2021 - 14/05/2021
9:00 am - 4:30 pm
This two-day training enables participants to learn how to use the PRINCE2® Project Management method in a real-life situation by going through two complete test exams an by analysing the ‘Managing Successful Projects with PRINCE2’ book in detail to understand how all the PRINCE2 elements work together.
Who should attend?
Participants who are involved in managing a project using PRINCE2 and who want to take the official PRINCE2 Practitioner exam.
To understand PRINCE2 Project Management method in enough detail to successfully participate in the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
- Summary of the PRINCE2 method
- Analysis of the Managing Successful Project with PRINCE2 book
- PRINCE2 Test Exam 1
- Various Practitioner practical exercises
- Review and analysis of PRINCE2 Test Exam 2
- Must have passed the PRINCE2 Foundation exam
- Preferably attend a PRINCE2 Foundation course using Polychor’s training materials
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
Examination and Certification
You can optionally buy a voucher to take the PRINCE2 Practitioner exam within 12 months after taking the training course.
- PRINCE2 Event Manual with slides and exercises
- PRINCE2 Trigger Map
- Access to our E-Classroom support environment
- PRINCE2 Practitioner exam
Er kunnen geen reserveringen meer worden geplaatst voor dit evenement.