This two-day training enables participants to get a basic understanding of the Scrum Agile Product Development framework and the role and responsibilities of the Scrum Master, Product Owner and the Development Team.
Who should attend?
Anyone who is interested in using the Scrum framework in a business-as-usual or project environment.
- To get an understanding of the Scrum framework
- To get an understanding of the Scrum roles and responsibilities
- To get an understanding of common Scrum tools and techniques
- History of Scrum
- Main differences between waterfall and agile approaches
- Using Scrum in a business-as-usual environment
- Using Scrum in a project environment
- Using Scrum together with Kanban and Kaizen approaches
- Introduction to the Scrum framework
- Scrum Process Model
- Sprint Planning Meeting, Daily Scrums, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives
- Responsibilities of the Product Owner, the Development Team and the Scrum Master
- Using the Product Backlog and Sprint Backlogs
- Using Burn-Up and Burn-Down charts
- Using the Planning Poker estimating technique
- Definition of Done
- Scrum PSM-I test exam
- This training is based on both theory and practice
- Sessions of lectures illustrated with examples based on real cases
- Review exercises to assist the exam preparation
- Practice test similar to the certification exam
- To benefit from the practical exercises, the number of training participants is limited
Examination and Certification
The official PSM-I exam can be taken online from any location at any date.
- Access to our E-Classroom support environment
- Scrum PSM-I Exercises Booklet with more than 250 exam test questions
- Voucher for Scrum PSM-I exam
Er kunnen geen reserveringen meer worden geplaatst voor dit evenement.